I remember reading about bucket lists for the first time around 5-6 years ago and been immediately captured by the idea of writing down on a page what you aim to visit and experience during your life.
I love the idea of looking at a piece of paper and being lost in hundred of amazing scenarios.
I love the deep sense of satisfaction when you manage to cross off a line from the list.
I love that you look at the rest of the list and feel even a stronger motivation to work hard and find the time to pursue your dreams.
I found mine yesterday and I was astonished in realizing how much I have achieved so far!
…and I need to thank London for that.
Affordable flights and people willing to share trips with me.
Shall we have a look at the list then?
- Visit the Taj Majal in India
- Ride an elephant
- Dune bashing in the desert
- Get abs even for just a day
- Safari in Kenya
- To taste Luwak coffee in Bali
- Have a Cèline handbag
- To see the Kiss by Klimt in Vienna
- Fly in first class
- Hug a dolphin
- Visit the Kremlin in Moscow
- Singing in a karaoke in Tokyo
- Admiring the Niagara Falls
- Fly with a deltaplan
Soak in the Blu Lagoon in Iceland
- Smoking a Cuban cigar in La Havana
- Spot the Northern Lights
- Learn (very) basic Arabic
- To see the Starry Night by Van Gogh in New York
- Being able to do the Crane pose in Yoga
- Visit the Rainbow mountain in Peru
- Walk the great Wall of China
- Attend an Asian wedding
- Visit Petra in Jordan
What about you? Which is the top 1 of your bucket list?
As you can see the Taj Mahal remains my biggest dream..